Volunteer website and Social Media developer
Main Goals of the Organisation
TCP Aims to encourage people to participate in a range of social activities within the service and out in the community, which offer choice and promote people’s skills, independence and self-confidence, while maintaining their dignity and safety.
We work with a variety of needs and vast age range, tailoring activities to the group’s wants and needs.
Why we need a Website and Social media Volunteer
· To promote the activities within the centre
· To promote the service to encourage support from other agencies and donations
· To let people know about TCP’S upcoming activities and events
· To provide a route of recruitment for TCP and partnership organisations
· To collect visual and interactive feedback for those who attend the service, their families and for funders
What the role Involves
· Updating events and activities on the website
· Developing pages and information on the website
· Keep social media up to date with pictures and posters
· Communicate with Project Manager via email
Skills, experience qualities needed
· Knowledge/Previous experience with Squarespace would be desirable
· Good spelling, grammar, punctuation
· Confident with Computers; social media (Instagram, Facebook, twitter), uploading information and manipulating web pages (Squarespace is easy to use for someone confident in computers, even if they haven’t used it before)
· Able to understand and follow the support from TCP Project manager
When and where Working from the centre and at home to volunteers own availability. Volunteer hours will be around 4 - 6 hours per week.
How TCP will support you
No question is a silly question! TCP manager will email volunteer with adjustments that need to be made. Volunteers will be required to have a short induction and be invited to volunteer socials and supervisions and can access TCP volunteer training.
More info: All applications will be considered, those shortlisted will be invited in for an informal interview with a chance to explore the website using square space. Recruitment subject to free DBS check.