Would you like to see your art framed and exhibited?
Closing dates for applications: 19 April, 17 May, 21 June 2018
Guidance for Artists HPFT wants to find art to display in its buildings. We have a limited budget to purchase, frame and display art by people with a lived experience of mental health or learning disability services.
1. We want drawings, mixed media, paintings, photography, poetry, prints
2. We particularly welcome applications from children and young people, and people that have not previously applied
3. Artists need to have experience of mental health or learning disability services
4. The art should to be in keeping with one or more of these 4 themes: Memory, Unspoken, Stillness, Journey
5. No more than 6 applications per applicant for any one closing date
6. The art must be available to HPFT
7. Our budget is limited: usually to under £100, with many under £50
8. The art must be unframed as HPFT will frame it
9. Complete attached application form on page 2 here and send with a photo of your art, or email the details requested together with a jpeg image of the art to email@example.com
10. For help with the form call 07887 778449
Further details and the application form can be found here