NORTH HERTS AREA SERVICE USERS FORUM
Tues, 16 July 2019, 12.30 – 2.00 pm
Christchurch, (Room 3) Bedford Road, Hitchin, SG5 1HF
1. Apologies & Register of Attendees
2. Notes of Last Meeting & Matters arising
3. Subjects for Any Other Business
4. Today’s Topic: Means available to access help for your mental health wellbeing and your experience of using these services including Helplines.
5. New ways of working with you - gathering information and hearing the Service User Voice.
6. “You Said, We did” - Update on suggestions, topics and subjects for Viewpoint Seminars.
7. Updates from the New Viewpoint User Voice Council (VUVC).
8. Upcoming Courses and Events
9. Volunteering Opportunities at Viewpoint: Please contact for further details.
10. Viewpoint Ballyhoo Newsletter: Grab a copy or read online. To contribute articles for the next edition please contact Tracy at Viewpoint on 01707 386136 or email: email@example.com
11. LIFEGETA – Meetings are held on the 2nd Tuesday of every month – 7.00–9.00pm – Westmill Community Centre, John Barker Place, Hitchin, SG5 2PG Contact: 07715 707488 or Sue Ross – email: firstname.lastname@example.org
12. New Leaf College: The Hertfordshire Wellbeing College offering free courses designed and delivered by people with lived experience. For more enquiries and to book a course, go to www.newleafcollege.co.uk, email: email@example.com or phone: 01442 864966.
13. Turning Point – a local service near you. Giving support to Mental Health Service users locally and countywide. Contact: 01438 724995. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
14. Stevenage Wellbeing Centre – A Mind in Mid Herts Centre providing support for mental health service users – 01438 369216 – email@example.com
15. The Living Room – Providing addiction services in this area. 8 -10 The Glebe, Chells Way,Stevenage, SG2 0DJ. Tel: 01438 355649, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. www.livingroomherts.org.
16. New Drop-in Surgery launched at the North Herts Minority Ethnic Forum on Whinbush Road, Hitchin with The Living Room(www.thelivingroom.org) 01438 355649, for people with addiction problems. For further details please contact: 01462 440224 or www.nhmef.org.uk
17. Hertfordshire Nightlight Crisis Service - Herts Mind Network. For further information and enquiries, contact 01923 256391
18. RESOLVE: (Drug & Alcohol Charity). Offers outreach work, drop-in, one-to-one counselling with Key Worker support. Located at Westmill Community Centre, Opening Hours: 10am – 4pm. Contact: 01707 690739 or visit www.resolve-online.org.uk
19. CGL – for support with Drug & alcohol issues contact: Armstrong House, Norton Way, Stevenage, 01438 364495 stevenagecgl.org.uk
20. Information Sharing
21. Any Other Business
22. Date of Next Meeting: 17 September 2019