Job Type: Secondment
Working pattern: Part Time 22.5 hours per week
Pay Scheme: Agenda for change
Pay Band: 7 Salary: £31,383 - £41,373 p.a pro rata
Staff Group: Administrative & Clerical
The Hertfordshire Wellbeing College (New Leaf) is built on the Recovery College model which is already in operation in many parts of the UK. It will operate on college principles, be self-selecting for students and solely focused on educational programmes, in contrast with therapeutic services provided within mainstream health services. The core principles of this model are based on:
- Collaboration & co-production between people with personal and professional experience of specific health challenges;
- An educational rather than a therapeutic approach;
- Strengths-based and person-centred values;
- Inclucivity for people with health challenges, their relatives/carers and staff
- Helping people identify and reach their own goals.
With HPFT as the leading agency (working alongside subcontracting agencies) we are recruiting a development manager to oversee the implementation and overall performance of the college, as well as improving access for those groups who will receive greatest benefit from receipt of wellbeing based education.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record of working with the health and social care sector with experience of working with diverse communities, managing projects and some experience in delivering education or training packages to mixed audiences.
For further details / informal visits contact:
James Holland on 07770 701543.