• Good at speaking and listening to people?
• Passionate about people having a voice?
• Interested in improving health and social care services?
• Connected with community/service user groups?
• Able to travel within the East of England?
If so, why not join our new team of Patient & Public Voice Partners?
We are looking for friendly, non-judgemental people who can connect with their local community and service user groups in the East of England. We will give you free training and support to run workshops to gather the views of community members on a range of health and social care issues. Their views will then be used to help to improve local services.