Do you give care to a child whose parent has a mental health problem?

Can you help with some research?

When a parent has a mental health problem, other family members often step in to help to look after their child when they are unwell. We are looking to speak to those other family members. They might be the child's other parent, stepparent, grandparent, sibling, aunt, uncle, etc. We would not be interviewing the parent with mental health problems themselves.

Please click here for more details about this research

If you are interested in taking part or would like further information, please contact Rebecca Bishop at or by telephone on 07900 084774.