Wellbeing & Work Course
We focus on you to HELP YOU find and stay in work
Are you tired of attending CV & Interview Skill courses that do not help you with the anxiety & stress of finding work?
The aim of our course is to help show you:
1. Which actions to take to find and stay in work which will
build your confidence
2. How to improve your wellbeing so that you are better
prepared to deal with the anxiety and stress that comes with
• How to build your confidence
• Cope with feelings of rejection if unsuccessful during the recruitment process
• Identify what ‘Work’ means to you
• Recognise the skills and abilities you have developed throughout your life
• Look at recruitment from the employers perspective
• Explore effective techniques for entering and thriving in the workplace
• How to access further support, including; Access to Work, Reasonable Adjustments and the
Equality Act 2010
Where: Soul Survivor, Watford
When: Mondays, 28 Nov - 19 Dec 16, 1.30-4.30pm
Mondays, 09 - 30 Jan 17, 1.30-4.30pmThe
Book Your FREE SPACE NOW!
Call 02037 273600 or
To enrol: a £15 deposit is required - fully refundable on completion of the course (if you are
facing financial hardship, please speak to a member of staff to discuss options available).