• Join us in a workshop to hear about the development of the new contract to deliver mental health services between Hertfordshire Partnership University Foundation Trust (HPFT), the County Council and Clinical Commissioning Groups. This is due to come into effect in April 2016.
• Lisa Jacob is our guest speaker and is one of the commissioners responsible for mental health services delivered by HPFT.
• This is an opportunity to discuss how mental health services can be delivered in the future in a safe and supportive session. Points raised will be fed back to the Steering Group managing the contract with HPFT.
• Come along and influence how mental health services are delivered! Further opportunities to give your views will take place in the New Year.
• The meeting will be run by Jacqui Deakin, Project Worker, Viewpoint, a mental health charity which supports people to get involved in the development of mental health and drug and alcohol services.
• If you would like to come along, please call us on 01707 328014 as places are limited. Reasonable travel expenses are paid.
• Please give us your email address, if you have one. For further information, please contact Jacqui on 01707 328014, 07952049398, firstname.lastname@example.org, Viewpoint, 56 Bridge Road East, Welwyn Garden City, AL7 1JU, www.hertsviewpoint.co.uk, Charity
Download the flyer here.