Viewpoint Central Forum
- If you have a mental health and/or substance misuse problem problem and live in Hertfordshire, you are invited to a relaxed and friendly meeting.
- How to avoid being scammed is the key topic of this meeting.
- The meeting will be run Jacqui Deakin, Project Worker, Viewpoint, a mental health charity which supports people to get involved in the development and monitoring of mental health and drug and alcohol services.
- Our guests at this meeting are Bryn Morris and Simone Deans of the Research & Campaigns Team, Welwyn Hatfield Citizens Advice Bureau.
- The Citizens Advice Bureau is running a campaign to help people to avoid being taken advantage of and lose money by responding to unexpected phone calls, letters, emails and texts.
- Reasonable travel expenses will be paid and light refreshments will be available.
- For further information, please contact Jacqui on 01707 328014, 07952049398, Jacqui@hertsviewpoint.co.uk.