· If you have a mental health and/or substance misuse problem, you are invited to a relaxed and friendly meeting to talk about the type of care you receive.
· The meeting will be run by Jacqui Deakin, Project Worker, Viewpoint, a mental health charity which supports people to get involved in the development and monitoring of mental health and drug and alcohol services.
· Improving dental care is a key topic of this meeting.
· Our guests at this meeting are Priya Vaithilingam, Healthwatch Hertfordshire and Feema Francis, Public Health. They want to hear about your experiences, both good and bad, of accessing local dental services.
· Your views will help to develop better services for people with mental health and substance misuse problems as they will be fed back to the organisations which pay for and provide dental services.
· Members of the forum are also welcome to raise other issues on the day or speak to Jacqui afterwards.
Reasonable travel expenses will be paid and light refreshments will be available.
For further information, please contact Jacqui on 01707 328014, 07952049398, email@example.com,
Viewpoint, 56 Bridge Road East, Welwyn Garden City, AL7 1JU, www.hertsviewpoint.co.uk, Charity number 1159735.