Do you use, or have used, Mental Health and/or Drug & Alcohol services in the Stevenage area?
· If you live in Stevenage, or surrounding areas, and have a mental health and/or substance misuse problem, you are welcome to come to a relaxed and friendly meeting.
· Hear how other Service Users are involved in local community projects and share your ideas.
· Have your say about mental health and / or drug and alcohol services in your area, so your views can be passed on to Commissioners who plan and deliver services.
· Guest is Mel Wood who will talk about his role as a Public Governor for HPFT.
· The meeting will be run by Helen O’Sullivan, Involvement Project Worker for Viewpoint, a local Involvement Charity which supports people to get involved in the development of mental health and drug and alcohol services.
· Reasonable travel expenses are paid, & free refreshments provided.
· A two course ‘home-cooked’ meal, including tea or coffee, is available BEFORE the meeting at 12.20 pm. Cost £4.20. Book meal with Springfield House, in advance.
For further information, please contact Helen O’ Sullivan on 01707 328014, or email@example.com.
Viewpoint, 56 Bridge Road East, Welwyn Garden City, AL7 1JU, www.hertsviewpoint.co.uk
Charity number 1159735.