· If you have a mental health problem and see a GP or use mental health services and live in South East Herts, you are invited to a relaxed and friendly meeting on 8th March to talk about local services and how to improve them.
· The meeting will be run by staff at Viewpoint, a mental health and drug and alcohol charity which empowers people to have a say about their services.
· The main item we will be discussing is the future of service use involvement. Other items include the temporary relocation of Holly Lodge and letters about non attendance at appointments.
· Members are welcome to raise issues on the day.
· Reasonable travel expenses are paid & tea & coffee are available.
For more information, contact Viewpoint on 01707 328014, www.hertsviewpoint.co.uk Charity number 1159735