Invitation to talk about mental health services provided by Turning Point
Pin Green Community Centre, 291 Archer Road, Stevenage, SG1 5HF
Thursday 26th February: 11.00am - 1.00pm
- The County Council, commissioners of mental health services, is reviewing some of the services it funds run by charities.
- Viewpoint is a service user involvement charity. We are helping to make sure service users' views about mental health services provided by Turning Point are heard.
- Come along to meet Jacqui Deakin, Project Worker, Viewpoint and Chris Munt, Peer Reviewer, who will be at Pin Green Community on 26th February to take your views to the Commissioners.
- It will be a relaxed and friendly opportunity to be heard.
- Your views are very important. They will influence the results of the review and future services.
- We will pay reasonable travel expenses.
For more information, please contact Jacqui on 01707 328014, 07952049398, firstname.lastname@example.org