Monday 26th January 2015 2.00pm - 3.30pm
Garden Room, Wolsey Hall, Windmill Lane, Cheshunt, EN8 9AA
- The County Council, which commissions mental health services, is reviewing some of the services run by charities.
- We are helping to make sure that service users' views are heard as part of this review.
- Do you attend mental health services provided by Rethink, Mind in Mid Herts, Turning Point, Herts Mind Network, Guideposts Trust, Herts Young Homeless, Watford New Hope Trust or High Town Praetorian?
- Would you like to attend their services but have not been able to do so, for example for financial reasons?
- If so, you are welcome to come along to a meeting at Wolsey Hall to talk about the type of services you receive or would like to receive.
- Your views are important as they will influence the future of services.
- Similar meetings are being held across Hertfordshire.
- Reasonable travel expenses are paid and tea and coffee are available.
- For more information, contact Jacqui Deakin at Viewpoint on 01707 328014, 07952049398, firstname.lastname@example.org