St Michael & All Angels Church Hall, 142 Brook Rd, Borehamwood, WD6 5EQ: 12.00am - 1.30pm
- The County Council, which commissions mental health services, is reviewing some of the services run by charities.
- Do you attend mental health services provided by Rethink, Mind in Mid Herts, Turning Point, Herts Mind Network, Guideposts Trust, Herts Young Homeless, Watford New Hope Trust or High Town Praetorian?
- Would you like to attend their services but have not been able to do so, for example for financial reasons?
- If so, you are welcome to come along to a meeting in Borehamwood to talk about the type of services you receive or would like to receive.
- Your views are important as they will influence the future of services.
- Similar meetings are being held across Hertfordshire.
- Reasonable travel expenses are paid and tea and coffee are available.
- For more information, contact Jacqui Deakin on 01707 328014, 07952049398.