Hertsmere Service User Forum
St Michael & All Angels Church Hall, 142 Brook Rd, Borehamwood, WD6 5EQ
Monday 2nd November 12.00pm - 1.30pm
- If you have a mental health problem and see a GP or use mental health services and live in Hertsmere, you are invited to a relaxed and friendly meeting to talk about your care.
- The meeting will be run by Jacqui Deakin, Project Worker, Viewpoint, a mental health and drug and alcohol charity which supports people to get involved in the development and monitoring of their services.
- One of the items we will be discussing is how to support service users to set up self organised groups.
- Members are welcome to raise their own items on the day.
- Tea and coffee will be available and reasonable travel expenses will be paid.
For more information, please contact Jacqui Deakin on 01707 328104, 07952049398, firstname.lastname@example.org