In addition to the forums, there are many other events which Viewpoint runs or is associated with. Take a look at the calendar below to see what has been going on or click on your local area to see what is going on closer to you.
Hertsmere Service User forum 7th March 2016
St Michael & All Angels Church HaLL142 Brook RoadBorehamwood, WD6 5EQUnited Kingdom
• If you have a mental health problem and see a GP or use mental health services and live in the Hertsmere area, you are invited to a relaxed and friendly meeting on 7th March to talk about local services and how to improve them.
• The meeting will be run by staff at Viewpoint, a mental health and drug and alcohol charity which empowers people to have a say about their services.
• The main item we will be discussing is the future of service user involvement.
• Members are welcome to raise issues on the day.
• Reasonable travel expenses are paid & tea & coffee are available.
For more information, contact Viewpoint on 01707 328014, www.hertsviewpoint.co.uk Charity number 1159735