Hertsmere Service User Forum
Monday 7th September 12.00pm - 1.30pm
St Michael & All Angels Church Hall
142 Brook Rd, Borehamwood, WD6 5EQ
- If you have a mental health problem and see a GP or use mental health services and live in Hertsmere, you are invited to a relaxed and friendly meeting to talk about your care.
- The meeting will be run by Jacqui Deakin, Project Worker, Viewpoint, a mental health and drug and alcohol charity which supports people to get involved in the monitoring and development of their services.
- There will be two new nurses from the community mental health team visiting to hear the views of service users.
- This is an important opportunity to help new members understand what it is like to receive services. You can influence how they work and the type of care they provide.
- Reasonable travel expenses are paid and tea and coffee are available.
- For more information, contact Jacqui Deakin at Viewpoint on 01707 328014, 07952049398 or Jacqui@hertsviewpoint.co.uk