Hertsmere Service User Forum
Monday 20th April 2015: 12 noon - 1.30pm
- If you have a mental health problem and see a GP or use mental health services, you are invited to a relaxed and friendly meeting to talk about your care.
- The meeting will be run by Jacqui Deakin, Project Worker, Viewpoint, a mental health and drug and alcohol charity in Hertfordshire.
- We support people to get involved in the monitoring and development of their services.
- If you want to see changes, come along and let's make things better!
- Reasonable travel expenses are paid and tea and coffee are available.
- Please note the date of the forum is Monday 20th April. The forums are usually on the first Monday of the month but this April it would be Easter Monday so we have changed it to 20th April.
For more information, contact Jacqui Deakin at Viewpoint on 01707 328014, 07952049398, Jacqui@hertsviewpoint.co.uk