Monday 1st February 2016, 12.00pm - 1.30pm
St Michael and All Angels Church Hall, 142 Brook Rd, Borehamwood, WD6 5EQ
- If you have a mental health problem and see a GP or use mental health services, and live in Hertsmere, you are invited to a relaxed and friendly meeting to talk about your care.
- The meeting will be run by Jacqui Deakin, Project Worker, Viewpoint, a mental health and drug and alcohol service user charity which supports people to get involved in the monitoring and development of their services.
- The future of service user involvement is the main subject for discussion. Members are also welcome to raise their own items on the day.
- Reasonable travel expenses are paid.
- For more information, contact Jacqui Deakin at Viewpoint, 56 Bridge Rd East, Welwyn Garden City, AL7 1JU, 01707 328014 or 07952049398, email@example.com