Hertsmere Service User Forum
Monday 2nd March 2015 12.00am - 1.30pm
St Michael & All Angels Church Hall
142 Brook Road
- If you have a mental health problem and see a GP or use mental health services, you are invited to a relaxed and friendly meeting to talk about your care.
- The meeting will be run by Jacqui Deakin, Project Worker, Viewpoint, a mental health and drug and alcohol charity in Hertfordshire.
- We support people to get involved in the monitoring and development of their services.
- If you want to see changes, come along and let's make things better!
- Reasonable travel expenses are paid and tea and coffee are available.
For more information, contact Jacqui at Viewpoint on 01707 328014, 07952049398, email@example.com