East Hertsmere Service User Forum
Monday 1st June 2015
- If you have a mental health problem and see a GP or use mental health services, you are invited to a relaxed and friendly meeting to talk about your care.
- The meeting will be run by Jacqui Deakin, Project Worker, Viewpoint, a mental health and drug and alcohol charity which supports people to get involved in the monitoring and development of their services.
- Our guest speaker is John Murray, Hertfordshire Partnership University NHS Foundation Trust. He is Service Line Lead for South West Community Adult Mental Health Services and his area covers Borehamwood and Watford.
- This is an opportunity to raise issues with him about services provided by HPFT and to find out more about future places.
- Light refreshments will be provided and reasonable travel expenses will be paid.
For more information, contact Jacqui Deakin at Viewpoint, 56 Bridge Road East, Welwyn Garden City, Herts, AL7 1JU. Tel: 01707 328014 or 07952049398, Jacqui@hertsviewpoint.co.uk